Organise a Team
Bring your friends and families and enjoy the fun and family atmosphere of Mercy International’s Thailand operations. The Team Coordinator in Thailand will make several suggestions and assist you in planning your itinerary to all centres and schools.
Take time to read the Team’s Information Manual and prepare to make new friendships and enjoy life changing experiences which could not be experienced staying at home.
All team members must:
- Complete the Teams Application Form
- Post or email the completed application form with a personal photo attached to Mercy International’s head office in Brisbane Australia at least one month prior to arrival date
- A certified copy of the front page of passport
- Your current police check
- Medical history and medication
- Read the Team Manual
- All visitors must complete and return the Visitors Application Form.
Please not that if you intend staying for one month or more a work permit is necessary.
Mercy International will consider all applications for long term and short-term volunteers, teams and individuals to volunteer or visit our children’s centres and we also reserve the right to accept or reject any application.